Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Organized: Who Me?


So today for the third installment of teacher week we are talking about organization.  As of today with being back for two weeks and with students for three days I am feeling very unorganized. The reason for this feeling is due to the fact that I am without an educational assistant and have no idea when I will be getting one. And when you are teaching special education preschool you relay on that extra set of hands and eyes. Keep your fingers crossed that someone comes sooner rather than later.

One thing that I can not live without though are my Erin Condren planners. They really are the best and worth every penny. Just the other day my brother-in-law saw my life planner on my kitchen table and laughed saying "who writes down what they ate everyday". He didn't realize that it was my meal plans for me and my family for the upcoming week :)
Here are my life saving planners:

As for lesson planning I keep that on my computer in a word document. I could find anything that had enough room to put all my details and differentiation for all my students in a hand written form.  Also since we have a printing/coping allotment for the year this way I can email my plans to my eductional assistant and related service providers, as well as my principal.  

Thanks for reading:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment