Monday, August 18, 2014

Back to School 2104: Who!!!!



It's that time of year when we all start heading back to school :)
This year has lots of excitement me and my family, not only am I back at school and a new school for that matter, but my baby (well my 1st born) goes off to kindergarten this year.  I wont insert any tears, I've been doing enough of that. Here is my big boy on his first half day last week:
Waiting to go to school :)
Tomorrow he goes for the real thing, is first time in all day school and eating lunch at school to.  He is very excited :)

Thank goodness for my other son, who keeps me laughing with his comic relief.  Here he is trying to be like mommy in my sunglasses.
He's a little ham :)
I am so thankful for them and my wonderful husband.  The three of them keep me on my toes.  But hey there is never a dull moment in our life :)

The three loves of my life.

See you all tomorrow with another post about me and my life :)
Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment