Saturday, August 9, 2014

Back to School

The first week of school for teachers has officially come and gone.  Thank goodness for me my Pre-k students do not start for another week, I need that time to get my new classroom into order.  When I walked into my classroom earlier in the week this is what it looked like.......
And it still looks like this today.  After three days of teacher meetings and going over my class list and calling parents, there was very little time left to arrange my classroom.  Thankfully I was able to clean out the many storage areas that are in my classroom.

My goal for the weekend is to space plan how to arrange the six play centers that are needed in my room, as well as circle time and a place to eat breakfast and lunch.  Wish me luck and I will post how it looks when it is done.

Enjoy your weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment