Saturday, August 2, 2014

New School Year = New School

The new school year is upon us, well some of us.  For me the new school year is bringing a change in schools. Since my last post a lot of things have changed.  I accepted a transfer within my district to stay in Developmental Preschool. For the last three years I have been teaching Developmental Preschool and I love it.  I have been at a school that is one of many hubs, as my district calls it, which means there is more than one Developmental Preschool class.  This upcoming year however I will be at a school where I am the only Developmental Preschool class.  This is something that I am looking forward to, but I will miss the collaboration.  I learned so much from collaborating with those ladies.
On Wednesday I will finally be able to get into my new classroom.  I have no idea what the layout looks like, or what I am being left from the previous teacher.  I will post before and after pictures once I am able to get into my room.
I hope all of you that are already back at school are having a wonderful year and good luck to all of us that will be starting back here soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment