Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New School Year...New Blog Design :)

Hello All,

Welcome to my new blog design, isn't it pretty?  I am so in love with it.  I was very lucky to connect with my fellow #SpedTribe member Ashley from Lattes, Lesson Plans & IEPs.  She does amazing work and is so nice. I highly recommend asking her for help if you are looking to start a blog or update your blog. Below is a picture of here awesome work 


As you may remember from my previous post I told you all about how where I would be teaching this coming school year was up in the air.  Well I am happy to say that I have accepted a job at one ofthe smaller   schools in my district.  I will be still be teaching Developmental Preschool, so I am excited to be in my fifth year teaching this grade level, I love being with my little kids.  

It has been a little strange accepting this job while I was pregnant.  My new school is on an alternative school calendar, but has it's pluses and minuses.  One of the minuses is that today was the first day of school for students.  Plus is that the students and staff get two week breaks in October and March, which I think staff and students need at those points in the year.  I have never taught on this calendar so I am excited to see how it goes and I will let you all know what I think.

I wanted to thank all of you for still reading while I have been bad about not blogging.  As you may remember I was pregnant with baby #3.  While I am excited to say that she joined us in this big world in a very fast way on June 29. We are all adjusting to being a family of five, but it has been so much fun.
Here is a picture of my new bundle of joy.

Until next time😀


1 comment:

  1. Hello! LOVE your blog! Ashley has done it again! ;) Congratulations on your new teaching position and new little baby! Exciting times! I'm a k-6 special education teacher and math interventionist, and you can check me out here: http://mrsmcreativeteaching.blogspot.com/ (Ashley designed my blog too.)

    ReplyDelete