Friday, July 31, 2015

New Products and a SALE!!!!


It's that time of year again!!! Back to School.

My school is on an alternative calendar so we are already back to school.  I have been using my maternity leave to work on a few new TpT products that I am actually using in my classroom this year. However, since I am on leave I do not have any pictures of them actually in use, so I promise I will get pictures when I go back in September.

Now on to my new products.  I have been with all things chalkboard and very bright colors.  So this led  to my chalkboard themed posters.  In my store you will find sets for the Alphabet, Colors, and Numbers, there is also a bundle containing all the sets.  So you can pick and choose if you want 1,2, or all of them. They will all be on sale, as will all my products.    
I hope you all like them as much as I do :)




No comments:

Post a Comment